Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween Stitching Challenge 2013

Well it must be my weekness that I could not decide which photo to add on the design so I choose them all :) I hope you, my dear contestants wouldn't mind. 
I have to say that I love all of your works, they are beautiful one and all. Thank you for playing with me!



If you haven't seen my Halloween Stitching Challenge Game, you can check it out here.
You can see more pictures of the stitchers works here

And here is the chart: 

For best resolution right click, choose option Open link in
 new window 
and save the picture as usual

8 comments:

  1. Tényleg mind nagyon jó lett! Nálam is tervbe volt véve... Talán majd jövőre. De a minta és a játék ötlete nagyon tetszett. Gratulálok mindenkinek, aki részt vett benne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Szépek lettek nagyon! Köszönöm a mintát és persze, hogy a gyermekeimmel... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Köszi a lehetőséget, mindenki szépet alkotott. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Köszönöm én is a lehetőséget és a mintát is! Szép így egy csokorban! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cool, Angi!! thank you!! <3
    many happy xxx to everybody, ciao!
    chiara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Köszönöm Hölgyek! Thank you Ladies :)

    ReplyDelete