Saturday, May 4, 2019

The Hirundo

Hirundo means swallow. For me a swallow brings freedom, love, unity and renewal. I also have a swallow tattooed on my wrist carrying four branchlets in its beak as a reminder to never give anything up. As you see my icon is a flying swallow as well. I love the hirundo, it means every aspect that is very important in my life. 
Hirundo stands for renewal. I like and dislike changes come with the renewal, they are very ambivalent for me, sometimes they stresses me out, sometimes I greet them open-armed.
How do YOU take changes? I'd like to know, even in e-mail message.
When I have hard periods I like to create. A lot. It is better than laying all dall I guess :) I had a hard time not so long ago, when I needed something to hold on to. I've been holding on to the Hirundo this time, please welcome HirundoHandicraft. 

Ric-racs

Silk ribbons

Unchopped flosses

Chopped flosses

E-patterns


2 comments:

  1. I am calm when it comes to change, otherwise I would go nutty, I sit and think how I can use the change to my advantage.
    Loving the new designs and the new ribbons and ric rac beautiful colors.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to embrace change. Sometimes it takes a conscious effort to remain optimistic, but we move forward through change. Beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete